No Cuts For Kids is a campaign to ensure that Sure Start Children’s Centres stay alive – and thrive. We ask the government to reinstate the ringfence of the Early Years grant, and safeguard standards. To add your support, please email here.
Our voice gets louder
We're delighted to be working with A Thousand Voices for a Broken System. Portraying the real impact of cuts to Sure Start families.
WHAT’S HAPPENING & WHY
Want a website too?Please contact us at Not-For-Profit (or School & Early Years) Websites Connect (links on Blogroll, below).
- RT @ruggiera: gu.com/p/36x4k/tw Cameron nervous about unsettling Middle Britain. Not so bothered about fiercely poor, sick, elderly a ... 4 years ago
- RT @Rosiecosy: “Drop the Health Bill” - e-petitions epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22670 - On Valentines Day we reach 70,000 - now let's get to 75,000 i ... 5 years ago
- RT @HouseofTwitsLab: RT @sunny_hundal Disabled people planning a vigil and protest at Parliament today (1pm) to protest against cuts htt ... 5 years ago
- RT @GwynneMP: RT @Ed_Miliband: 67000+ people have told Cameron to drop his Health Bill. It’s going up by 1000s a day. Add your voice: ht ... 5 years ago
- Oh look, the govt wants under 5s to play outside more but they close our playgrounds and children's centres bit.ly/xdrAho 5 years ago
- Action for Children big society budget budget cuts Cameron Campaign central government children's centres children's minister children's services community councils credit crunch Cuts David Cameron early intervention early years Early Years Grant Facebook Father's Day government Hampshire localism Natasha Gough Petition Philip Blond Prime Minister recession research ResPublica Sarah Teather Sure Start Sure Start Children's Centres the Observer Twitter